• No new messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Five Guys in a Room | Jiraiya | Bara

This is a discussion on Five Guys in a Room | Jiraiya | Bara within the YURI & YAOI MANGA forums, part of the MANGA CENTER category; Five Guys in a Room (Gonin Beya) by Jiraiya Mangaka : Jiraiya Scanlated by : slashy Complete : Yes Language: ...

Default Five Guys in a Room | Jiraiya | Bara

Superheroine

Five Guys in a Room (Gonin Beya)

by
    Jiraiya

Mangaka: Jiraiya
    Scanlated by: slashy
    Complete: Yes
    Language: English
    Genre: Bara, oneshots

Heads Up: This series of oneshots has been translated into English in its entirity, however, the quality of the scans is a little sub-par....but yeah it's more Jiraiya so I know that I'm not complaining. :)

[Only registered members can see links. ]

I may add mediafire links when I have the chance.

vronik, bwylde and aibaakarm like this.

~ Bara Club Owner~
    Click the above & check it out....

Default Re: Five Guys in a Room | Jiraiya | Bara

"Nanashi"

Thank you for sharing and all your hard work. Anything by Jiraiya sensei is more then welcomed.

"Who, if I cried out, would hear me among the angels' hierarchies? And even if one of them suddenly pressed me against his heart, I would perish in the embrace of his stronger existence." Rilke

Extremely grateful to +c.HybriX san for his generosity
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Ifrit

I ain't complaining too. :DDDDD *leaches*
    Thank you kindly for sharing~ ^-^
    <3
    Stacy

Σlusive Prince

I've just started reading works by Jiraiya...
    Thanks for this buddy :)

I'm really trying hard to make it more than what it is
    'Cause everybody DIES but not everybody LIVES

。・。*。・。*。・。

Ifrit

When I read it I thought that he does the bodys a bit like Gengeroh, but then I saw that Gengeroh is his sensei xD

Anyway thanks for sharing '-'

Unknown

Uhh...how can I say this without insult poster, Jiraiya & the nation of Japan in general....this WHOLE COMIC SUCKS!! It is soooooooooooooo boring. I don't recommend Tagame's violent & self-destructive approach, but at least he depicts SOMETHING! What the heck is going on in Japan & censorship?! Is it so strict artists aren't allowed to depict male genitals without being executed?! Well, god bless the USA and our artistic freedoms. Jiraiya's comics & art are a big let down..sooo boring.

Superheroine

Quote Originally Posted by KnarutoX View Post
    Uhh...how can I say this without insult poster, Jiraiya & the nation of Japan in general....this WHOLE COMIC SUCKS!! It is soooooooooooooo boring. I don't recommend Tagame's violent & self-destructive approach, but at least he depicts SOMETHING! What the heck is going on in Japan & censorship?! Is it so strict artists aren't allowed to depict male genitals without being executed?! Well, god bless the USA and our artistic freedoms. Jiraiya's comics & art are a big let down..sooo boring.
    Well it is insulting. If you want to offer a bit of constructive and well-informed criticism that's one thing...but simply stating that something sucks really isn't necessary. This section is for downloads and thanking people for their hardwork in sharing things. If you don't like it that's fine, but you've insulted my work to share this, as well as the people that did like this...and honestly if you can't offer anything more about the artist than "this whole comic sucks" and "sooo boring" then perhaps you shouldn't be discussing this to begin with.

Is this the only Jiraiya manga that you've read? (I did mention that the scans were not particularly well done) Also not all of his works have been censored....often times it is the scanner that censors the work, not necessarily the company that publishes the volume or in many cases (with oneshots) the magazine they may be published it. (I mean this in reference to manga in general, not just bara. I read a ton of yaoi and it's rarely censored) If you haven't read it already I recommend reading Jiraiya's Best Trio series. However, if you want to talk about your opinions on bara and artists, in the future, please do so in the yaoi talk section....thank you.

Last edited by kleescat; 02-19-2011 at 09:14 PM.
    tempestrider and Jo Unicorn like this.

~ Bara Club Owner~
    Click the above & check it out....

Shiva

edit: well then, for the other people who want to read this manga I'mma editing this post cuz it might cause some form of inconvenience for others.
    KAY BYE~

Last edited by BaraRAPISTX3; 02-20-2011 at 11:26 PM.

~::Fiat Lux::~

Ok guys. I agree with kleescat but please don't fight on the Manga Thread itself :3

kleescat likes this.

Deviantart
    GFX Thread
    Spoiler!

Certified Uke Award:

Ifrit

Thank you for sharing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast