• No new messages
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Looking for Abusive Seme Love

Default Looking for Abusive Seme Love

Kubo Tite IS MY GOD

Posting in the thread got me to thinking....I love abusive, dominant, possessive seme assholes--rape, or sex by blackmail--I really love

Can you please recommend some abusive seme love

Reps to those who help.

yuatyi and sistercomplex like this.

IchiRuki/Masshin Set & Coloring: Mikarou
    Canon: Kubo Tite

═══════ ♥ ═══════
    One Girl. One Boy. The Accidental Encounter!
    The Story Of Destiny Begins
    ═══════ ♥ ═══════

Spoiler!
    Black Hollow "WHITE"
    Spoiler!

Default Re: Looking for Abusive Seme Love

"Nanashi"

Quote Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
    Posting in the thread got me to thinking....I love abusive, dominant, possessive seme assholes--rape, or sex by blackmail--I really love Can you please recommend some abusive seme love Reps to those who help.
    :)
    I do too………
    Um, the list is pretty long so please bear with me, also, if you do not like some of the theme and texture of the mangas I mention, I apologize for analyzing your request incoherently.
    Starting with the most popular mangaks then we should start with

1-Yamane Ayano sensei
    Viewfinder. You can’t find a superior, lean mean sex machine than him……….trust me on this one…lolz. Also, her crimson spell, you might find the seme rough, demanding, and pretty hardcore when it comes to sex. So do please check these both out.
    2-Watanabe Asia sensei
    She is well known for hard sex and a very demanding seme, but her work is extremely explicit and very detailed. She is one of those mangkas who NEVER finish the sex in just 2 pages From her I recommend Honeycomb child (Warning incest and extremely gorge theme) Shibatte Aishite (warning for this one too)
    3- the LATE Tohjoh Asami
    All her work can be defined by the words you have used in your post.
    Love prisim, Denkou Sekka Boys, Thunderbolt boys (sequel of denkou sekka) are her most lovely work among others.
    4- Tennouji Mio
    Although she has a very soft art style, she never lacks in sex frames……you will find almost all her semes to be a little bully and demanding at times, but on a scale of 1 to 10 her work in rape is about 7 (just my personal view) you can check out her work like critical lovers, Joker trap, and 24 Jikan Renaichuu.
    5- Shiuko Kano
    You will love her Play boy blues, it completes almost all the yaoi desires. Also please check out her Zange, Fascinating Summer vacations, I am not your stepping stone ( quite a bit of rape), Yuaizu Borthers and last but not least otonage.
    6- Ougi Yuzuha
    She has a beautiful artwork with great story to go along with it. her work also consists of demanding seme who are bullies but no gorge stuff. You can check out her Darling, Brothers (just two rapes…warning incest) Leopard Hakusho, Rising Strom (rape) Abiru junjou and pure love in roppongi. All these contains very rude and self centered semes. Again, her work is very soft for my taste since I am a huge fan of bara.
    7- Ogasawara Uki
    If anyone can compete with the late Tohjo Asami it is Uki sensei, LOTS of rape, gorge, and unlimited amount of explicit sex with never ending ukes completely satisfied. You will love her work, although I sometime loose the track of where the story was going due to TOO MUCH GORGE and sex!!!
    Her works are Black Sun, Netsujou no virtuoso, Nightmare fortress (All sex and nothing else), Urakatana Kaminoki (very philosophical and deep work but the rapes are exquisite)
    8-Motoni Modoru (I LOVE her)
    No introductions needed for this mangaka who rules the yaoi world in a very special category. You will love her work if you want a deep story, well trimmed men and a very logical sex. Her works with your requirements might be Dog Style, Tetsu_x_Rika + Shiiku gakari Rika (sequel to TxR) (Extreme warning for incest and explicit work)
    9- MOEGI Yuu
    Her art is said to be between Nekota Yonezou sensei and Tenjjouji Miio sensei, but it’s great and you will love her Katekyo!
    10- Mizukami Shin………..
    All her works contain rape, and as**** semes with never ending sex and demands. Most of her stories are of war theme and kidnapping, capturing, bondage, and explicit abusiveness. Please follow this link and you can read the summary to these mangas since they are more then 20!
    11- Kawai Touko
    She has a very soft style but her stories and art work is breathtaking. Her stuff is not much explicit but not dull either. For your requested theme, I might suggest, Bondz, Overdoze (Very good), CUT and Loveholic. There is rape and abuse but not to the extent of gorge. Also, I might inform you, that most her of her work end up “happily ever after” and her soft tone is not only in her style but also is alarmingly present in her stories and work so you might take her work as soft.
    12- Inariya Fusanosuke
    :)………You will love her work. Although VERY short and their is much left o be desired, it is her style to keep us craving for more. Her artwork and stories are both extremely deep, explicit and she does not shy away from any sort of rape and categories of violation so I will give her work a warning. Maiden Rose (yes it’s a love story but you will experience brutal rape in love as well) Zion no Koeda, Gigilio, Netsuno Ori, are her great works in this category.
    13- Ike Reibun
    Her work is soft but it never lacks gorge and rape sex, you can try her Hide and seek, Bi no isu (your requirements), I can’t think of any other atm, but I will add when they come to my mind. Sorry dear.
    14- Honjou Rie
    She, like Shin sensei, is completely equipped with all sorts of story plot line. Her semes are not much abusive, instead her ukes are very demanding and brutal in their affections. I suggest you take a short look at their work from this link and get an idea of her work. I will not suggest any, since most of her works I can think of elaborates brutal ukes.
    14- Higashino Yuu
    She is one mangaka you can’t help falling in love with. Her work is just what you have requested. Maniakku ni Aishite, erotikku ni oborero, Nude na shisen, and Ochiru seija no seppun, Shihaisuru Yubisaki, Yokubou no Shizuku, Kogareru Yubisaki are some her of her great works where you can enjoy bully seme with no signs of tiring down………..ever!
    15- Zaria
    Although her work is only oneshots, you will enjoy it, if you require explicit stuff with bondage, gorge and extreme warning. So please be very careful, and if it is not your cup of tea, please don’t go for it.
    16- Sakura Sakuya
    Not only is her art work exquisite but also her sex. You will never see any other mangaka with her style, and sex frames. Although her semes are bully but her stuff is not exactly gorge material, nonetheless, it is too good to pass . For rape and abusive case I would like to recommend you Hisho Ikuseichuu.
    17- Madarame Hiro
    Her Itoshi akuma and kawai akuma both are extremely well known for abusive seme and rape. Also, her art style is a little different, she does not draws explicit stuff, but it’s not plain either. You will really like these two titles I mentioned. try Scarlet as well, i really loved it.
    18- Sadahiro Mika sensei.
    I don’t like her art style nor her sex and stories but you might like them. her work is………um, well she is very peculiar about using condoms, so be ready to see a lot of condom wraps being torn by seme teeth. I did not suggest her because of one other reason. She is very good in reverse role play, she is one of those liberated mangaks who are against a stereotypical theme of a seme is seme and uke should forever be uke. Her characters change roles, her sex is brutal and explicit, her stories are nice (I guess). But there is not much seme brutality except for in undergrand hotel, Haito Diamond, Innaikansen, -6mm no Taboo, Buddy System, Mukizu ja Irarenee, and Neji no Kaiten .
    19- Sakuragawa Sonoko
    Her art style is really nice and so is her story plot line. Her work is also very explicitm very detailed and very fulfilling for yaoi fangrils…..lol
    You can check out her Ibara no Ori, Oresama Tengoku! Rojiura no Ningyo, Roumantei no Juunin, and Kawaita Yoru no Machi wo Oyogu. Her work also does not lack in rape and tyrnatal semes.

Urgh! I have so many titles in mind, but I can’t seem to remember a lot of them, I hope these will get you a head start. I will update my post when I can remember them, these are the ones which I know on my finger tips, I will update my post soon since I have still not yet mentioned, Abe Akane, Itsuki Kaname, Kitakami Ren, Kujou Aoi, Kunieda Saika, Naono Bhora, Okadaya Tetuzoh, Sakura Haiji, Sakuragi Yaya, Takahashi Yuu, Takakura Row…..urgh, I can’t remember the others….lolz.

Also, I did not mention Nitta Sensei, Masara Sensei, Sakuragi Mei Sensei, Nekota Yonezou Sensei, Hiiro Reiichi Sensei, Duo Brand, Yondea Sensei, Akira Sensei, Fuwa Sensei, Suzuki Tsuta Sensei And Honami Yukine, Hidaka Shoko, Shoowa Sensei, And Yamakami Riyu, since their work (to my limited and insignificant knowledge) does not contain much rape and gorge and brutal semes.
    Secondly, if I may be allowed to suggest something, if you are looking for very realistic yaoi style with rationale, blunt and close to reality themes, you might think about bara, since that is much more closer and much more realistic then yaoi. But this is just a personal opinion of mine which has no compelling attitude to it.
    So sorry dear, but I hope that these will suffice for a while. I wish I could help you more and in further detail since all the mangakas I know have not written the mangas you require but almost all of them have one or two titles under their belt consisting of rape, and abuse.
    Good luck.
    And lastly, please accept my humble apology if I have misspelled any mangaka’s name or have suggested a manga which is not in question here, since my mind was overflowing with yaoi and imight have got carried away here. so, any corrections are MORE than welcome here.

p/s now that I am reading my post, I think I might belong in jail……….sheeh, I never knew I have actually floated down to the dark side of yaoi……….LOL.
    I hope you enjoy your reading.

Last edited by akatsukee; 09-16-2010 at 02:33 AM. Reason: LOL....made HUGE spelling errors ;)
    yukue, kei~chan, chickie4 and 31 others like this.
    "Who, if I cried out, would hear me among the angels' hierarchies? And even if one of them suddenly pressed me against his heart, I would perish in the embrace of his stronger existence." Rilke

Extremely grateful to +ßcÐ.HybriX san for his generosity
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Ifrit

My recommendation are Naono Bohra's Hajishirazu na Yoru, Itsuki Kaname's Interval & Takao Hiroi-Kamuro Akira's Rumble Rush. Hope u'll enjoy those mangas n have a nice read!

ledi likes this.

Superheroine

my god akatsukee-chan your post is a treasure thank you ha ha ha I discoverd new mangas *hugs*

~Wanted in connection with murders by nosebleed~

Spoiler!

Owner of the
    Please do come in

Kubo Tite IS MY GOD

Quote Originally Posted by akatsukee View Post
    :)
    I do too………
    Um, the list is pretty long so please bear with me, also, if you do not like some of the theme and texture of the mangas I mention, I apologize for analyzing your request incoherently.
    Starting with the most popular mangaks then we should start with

1-Yamane Ayano sensei
    Viewfinder. You can’t find a superior, lean mean sex machine than him……….trust me on this one…lolz. Also, her crimson spell, you might find the seme rough, demanding, and pretty hardcore when it comes to sex. So do please check these both out.
    2-Watanabe Asia sensei
    She is well known for hard sex and a very demanding seme, but her work is extremely explicit and very detailed. She is one of those mangkas who NEVER finish the sex in just 2 pages From her I recommend Honeycomb child (Warning incest and extremely gorge theme) Shibatte Aishite (warning for this one too)
    3- the LATE Tohjoh Asami
    All her work can be defined by the words you have used in your post.
    Love prisim, Denkou Sekka Boys, Thunderbolt boys (sequel of denkou sekka) are her most lovely work among others.
    4- Tennouji Mio
    Although she has a very soft art style, she never lacks in sex frames……you will find almost all her semes to be a little bully and demanding at times, but on a scale of 1 to 10 her work in rape is about 7 (just my personal view) you can check out her work like critical lovers, Joker trap, and 24 Jikan Renaichuu.
    5- Shiuko Kano
    You will love her Play boy blues, it completes almost all the yaoi desires. Also please check out her Zange, Fascinating Summer vacations, I am not your stepping stone ( quite a bit of rape), Yuaizu Borthers and last but not least otonage.
    6- Ougi Yuzuha
    She has a beautiful artwork with great story to go along with it. her work also consists of demanding seme who are bullies but no gorge stuff. You can check out her Darling, Brothers (just two rapes…warning incest) Leopard Hakusho, Rising Strom (rape) Abiru junjou and pure love in roppongi. All these contains very rude and self centered semes. Again, her work is very soft for my taste since I am a huge fan of bara.
    7- Ogasawara Uki
    If anyone can compete with the late Tohjo Asami it is Uki sensei, LOTS of rape, gorge, and unlimited amount of explicit sex with never ending ukes completely satisfied. You will love her work, although I sometime loose the track of where the story was going due to TOO MUCH GORGE and sex!!!
    Her works are Black Sun, Netsujou no virtuoso, Nightmare fortress (All sex and nothing else), Urakatana Kaminoki (very philosophical and deep work but the rapes are exquisite)
    8-Motoni Modoru (I LOVE her)
    No introductions needed for this mangaka who rules the yaoi world in a very special category. You will love her work if you want a deep story, well trimmed men and a very logical sex. Her works with your requirements might be Dog Style, Tetsu_x_Rika + Shiiku gakari Rika (sequel to TxR) (Extreme warning for incest and explicit work)
    9- MOEGI Yuu
    Her art is said to be between Nekota Yonezou sensei and Tenjjouji Miio sensei, but it’s great and you will love her Katekyo!
    10- Mizukami Shin………..
    All her works contain rape, and as**** semes with never ending sex and demands. Most of her stories are of war theme and kidnapping, capturing, bondage, and explicit abusiveness. Please follow this link and you can read the summary to these mangas since they are more then 20!
    11- Kawai Touko
    She has a very soft style but her stories and art work is breathtaking. Her stuff is not much explicit but not dull either. For your requested theme, I might suggest, Bondz, Overdoze (Very good), CUT and Loveholic. There is rape and abuse but not to the extent of gorge. Also, I might inform you, that most her of her work end up “happily ever after” and her soft tone is not only in her style but also is alarmingly present in her stories and work so you might take her work as soft.
    12- Inariya Fusanosuke
    :)………You will love her work. Although VERY short and their is much left o be desired, it is her style to keep us craving for more. Her artwork and stories are both extremely deep, explicit and she does not shy away from any sort of rape and categories of violation so I will give her work a warning. Maiden Rose (yes it’s a love story but you will experience brutal rape in love as well) Zion no Koeda, Gigilio, Netsuno Ori, are her great works in this category.
    13- Ike Reibun
    Her work is soft but it never lacks gorge and rape sex, you can try her Hide and seek, Bi no isu (your requirements), I can’t think of any other atm, but I will add when they come to my mind. Sorry dear.
    14- Honjou Rie
    She, like Shin sensei, is completely equipped with all sorts of story plot line. Her semes are not much abusive, instead her ukes are very demanding and brutal in their affections. I suggest you take a short look at their work from this link and get an idea of her work. I will not suggest any, since most of her works I can think of elaborates brutal ukes.
    14- Higashino Yuu
    She is one mangaka you can’t help falling in love with. Her work is just what you have requested. Maniakku ni Aishite, erotikku ni oborero, Nude na shisen, and Ochiru seija no seppun, Shihaisuru Yubisaki, Yokubou no Shizuku, Kogareru Yubisaki are some her of her great works where you can enjoy bully seme with no signs of tiring down………..ever!
    15- Zaria
    Although her work is only oneshots, you will enjoy it, if you require explicit stuff with bondage, gorge and extreme warning. So please be very careful, and if it is not your cup of tea, please don’t go for it.
    16- Sakura Sakuya
    Not only is her art work exquisite but also her sex. You will never see any other mangaka with her style, and sex frames. Although her semes are bully but her stuff is not exactly gorge material, nonetheless, it is too good to pass . For rape and abusive case I would like to recommend you Hisho Ikuseichuu.
    17- Madarame Hiro
    Her Itoshi akuma and kawai akuma both are extremely well known for abusive seme and rape. Also, her art style is a little different, she does not draws explicit stuff, but it’s not plain either. You will really like these two titles I mentioned. try Scarlet as well, i really loved it.
    18- Sadahiro Mika sensei.
    I don’t like her art style nor her sex and stories but you might like them. her work is………um, well she is very peculiar about using condoms, so be ready to see a lot of condom wraps being torn by seme teeth. I did not suggest her because of one other reason. She is very good in reverse role play, she is one of those liberated mangaks who are against a stereotypical theme of a seme is seme and uke should forever be uke. Her characters change roles, her sex is brutal and explicit, her stories are nice (I guess). But there is not much seme brutality except for in undergrand hotel, Haito Diamond, Innaikansen, -6mm no Taboo, Buddy System, Mukizu ja Irarenee, and Neji no Kaiten .
    19- Sakuragawa Sonoko
    Her art style is really nice and so is her story plot line. Her work is also very explicitm very detailed and very fulfilling for yaoi fangrils…..lol
    You can check out her Ibara no Ori, Oresama Tengoku! Rojiura no Ningyo, Roumantei no Juunin, and Kawaita Yoru no Machi wo Oyogu. Her work also does not lack in rape and tyrnatal semes.

Urgh! I have so many titles in mind, but I can’t seem to remember a lot of them, I hope these will get you a head start. I will update my post when I can remember them, these are the ones which I know on my finger tips, I will update my post soon since I have still not yet mentioned, Abe Akane, Itsuki Kaname, Kitakami Ren, Kujou Aoi, Kunieda Saika, Naono Bhora, Okadaya Tetuzoh, Sakura Haiji, Sakuragi Yaya, Takahashi Yuu, Takakura Row…..urgh, I can’t remember the others….lolz.

Also, I did not mention Nitta Sensei, Masara Sensei, Sakuragi Mei Sensei, Nekota Yonezou Sensei, Hiiro Reiichi Sensei, Duo Brand, Yondea Sensei, Akira Sensei, Fuwa Sensei, Suzuki Tsuta Sensei And Honami Yukine, Hidaka Shoko, Shoowa Sensei, And Yamakami Riyu, since their work (to my limited and insignificant knowledge) does not contain much rape and gorge and brutal semes.
    Secondly, if I may be allowed to suggest something, if you are looking for very realistic yaoi style with rationale, blunt and close to reality themes, you might think about bara, since that is much more closer and much more realistic then yaoi. But this is just a personal opinion of mine which has no compelling attitude to it.
    So sorry dear, but I hope that these will suffice for a while. I wish I could help you more and in further detail since all the mangakas I know have not written the mangas you require but almost all of them have one or two titles under their belt consisting of rape, and abuse.
    Good luck.
    And lastly, please accept my humble apology if I have misspelled any mangaka’s name or have suggested a manga which is not in question here, since my mind was overflowing with yaoi and imight have got carried away here. so, any corrections are MORE than welcome here.

p/s now that I am reading my post, I think I might belong in jail……….sheeh, I never knew I have actually floated down to the dark side of yaoi……….LOL.
    I hope you enjoy your reading.

THANK YOU! I love you Love you ...If I didn't like guys--I would so molest you

Reps for you and because you are so wonderful...I have some loved ones that are memebers here. I will get them to rep you too...THANKS

═══════ ♥ ═══════
    ═══════ ♥ ═══════

Spoiler!
    Black Hollow "WHITE"
    Spoiler!

"Nanashi"

Quote Originally Posted by mediabay View Post
    my god akatsukee-chan your post is a treasure thank you ha ha ha I discoverd new mangas *hugs*
    Thank you so much dear, you are too kind. Coming from such a prestigious member of our yaoi community it’s a huge plus for me.

THANK YOU! I love you Love you ...If I didn't like guys--I would so molest you
    Reps for you and because you are so wonderful...I have some loved ones that are memebers here. I will get them to rep you too...THANKS
    Lolz, dear Bleach OD-chan, I think you have just given me the best compliment EVER. And I am a girl, not a guy. Moreover, dear, I LOVE YOU TOO, not to mention I have been drooling non stop over your sigs and ava ever since I laid eyes on them. I never thought I would leave byakuyaa and fall for ichigo instead, but I guess you made that possible. I wish I could be more of any help…….love you dear.

"Who, if I cried out, would hear me among the angels' hierarchies? And even if one of them suddenly pressed me against his heart, I would perish in the embrace of his stronger existence." Rilke

Extremely grateful to +ßcÐ.HybriX san for his generosity
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Superheroine

Well to be honest aka-chan really beat me to the punch on this one.....I might be able to add a few more, we'll see I can find something you like....and hasn't been mentioned in the novel-esque post of Miss akatsukee (love you aka-chan) xD

Sono Kuchibiru by Fukai Youki childhood friends meet again, one rapes the other when they are young...in an act of revenge the roles are reversed when they are reunited. Overall a fantastic, well written manga.

Honami Yukine
    (not your usual for this type of manga) her two works: 2-14 Jikan and Venus Kiss follow the same uke and seme....in both the uke is raped. Venus Kiss comes first followed by 2-14 Jikan....not too graphic though, but good solid storylines.

Itsuki Kaname has a few titles that involve rape: Interval (the guy in my avatar is the seme in this one), April 4th, Wagamama Dakedo Itoshikute, Tsuki Yadoru (a bit of shota, just letting you know in case you don't like it) in the others some of the characters look young, but they are high school students

Kabutomaru Chouko does a nice bit of graphic sex in her works, often bondage, and mean semes.....try Hakui (lots of bondage, S+M), Fukujuu no Gakuen (a priest and a student)

Mousokushi Yoru by Kasuga Naoko Talk about one mean seme, he cheats on his wife, makes the uke do all sorts of humiliating things....

CJ Michalski... Even if this is Love in Captivity...seme gets revenge on uke's uncle by abusing and humiliating uke, also a Toy with Sadness...the seme's family took the uke in when he was a child, since then he's been abused by the seme

Misasagi Fuhri... Kichiku Megane...definitely a must...seme becomes an true sadist whenever he dons his glasses....his poor boss, the uke, becomes the "M" ha ha ha

Takamure Tamotsu
    ... Suna no Rasen and Jazz....great stories, pretty boys, some rape, etc.

Okay here is a list of manga by random artists to check out:
    Breath by Ochi Chifumi
    Prisoner by Kaen (very graphic rape, bondage)
    Shibararetai by Imamoto Jion
    Because He is My Dear Sweetheart by Minami Megamu

There's a couple of oneshots that I really want to track down for you and when I do I'll add them Hope this gives you some more reading material....although damn I think you've got a ton here. Enjoy. :)

Sacharissa and TamaTammi like this.

~ Bara Club Owner~
    Click the above & check it out....

Kubo Tite IS MY GOD

*pauses from fangirling Bleach, Ichigo and Kubo Tite for a sec* ...

Lolz, dear Bleach OD-chan, I think you have just given me the best compliment EVER. And I am a girl, not a guy. QUOTE=akatsukee;2771682]Moreover, dear, I LOVE YOU TOO
    , [/QUOTE] That's why if I ever go gay....I am coming after you first [
    not to mention I have been drooling non stop over your sigs and ava ever since I laid eyes on them.
    Normally...I would gush all over you because I have a graphic fetish like you wouldn't believe:am:.....but
    I never thought I would leave byakuyaa and fall for ichigo instead, but I guess you made that possible. I wish I could be more of any help…….love you dear.
    THIS made me happier than you could know...even better than the Yaoi (I don't do Ichigo Yaoi--it messes with my fantasies. If he's gay, what chance do I have? It's bad enough we have yet to overcome the 3-D/2-D hurdle:em02:)

I love Ichigo more than my life....

As a token of my esteem, I wanna give you something These were requested by me from BenderZz@ DA--for my friends. They are Byakuya fangirls(they like him kinda girlie so don't mind the pink) .
    Spoiler!

These are by him but not requested but given to me
    Spoiler!

From me to you with love
    Quote Originally Posted by kleescat View Post
    Well to be honest aka-chan really beat me to the punch on this one.....I might be able to add a few more, we'll see I can find something you like....and hasn't been mentioned in the novel-esque post of Miss akatsukee (love you aka-chan) xD

Sono Kuchibiru by Fukai Youki childhood friends meet again, one rapes the other when they are young...in an act of revenge the roles are reversed when they are reunited. Overall a fantastic, well written manga.

Honami Yukine
    (not your usual for this type of manga) her two works: 2-14 Jikan and Venus Kiss follow the same uke and seme....in both the uke is raped. Venus Kiss comes first followed by 2-14 Jikan....not too graphic though, but good solid storylines.

Itsuki Kaname has a few titles that involve rape: Interval (the guy in my avatar is the seme in this one), April 4th, Wagamama Dakedo Itoshikute, Tsuki Yadoru (a bit of shota, just letting you know in case you don't like it) in the others some of the characters look young, but they are high school students

Kabutomaru Chouko does a nice bit of graphic sex in her works, often bondage, and mean semes.....try Hakui (lots of bondage, S+M), Fukujuu no Gakuen (a priest and a student)

Mousokushi Yoru by Kasuga Naoko Talk about one mean seme, he cheats on his wife, makes the uke do all sorts of humiliating things....

CJ Michalski... Even if this is Love in Captivity...seme gets revenge on uke's uncle by abusing and humiliating uke, also a Toy with Sadness...the seme's family took the uke in when he was a child, since then he's been abused by the seme

Misasagi Fuhri... Kichiku Megane...definitely a must...seme becomes an true sadist whenever he dons his glasses....his poor boss, the uke, becomes the "M" ha ha ha

Takamure Tamotsu
    ... Suna no Rasen and Jazz....great stories, pretty boys, some rape, etc.

Okay here is a list of manga by random artists to check out:
    Breath by Ochi Chifumi
    Prisoner by Kaen (very graphic rape, bondage)
    Shibararetai by Imamoto Jion
    Because He is My Dear Sweetheart by Minami Megamu

There's a couple of oneshots that I really want to track down for you and when I do I'll add them Hope this gives you some more reading material....although damn I think you've got a ton here. Enjoy. :)

Oh god..before I slobber all over you. Let me tell you have some of the best threads ever. I live in them--

Reps for you (gonna see about extra)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that second one sounds really delicious--I love to see roles reversed!

Dysfunctional, yet hot, but loving relationships is my one guilty pleasure (In Yaoi or Hetero)

THANKS

═══════ ♥ ═══════
    ═══════ ♥ ═══════

Spoiler!
    Black Hollow "WHITE"
    Spoiler!

Superheroine

Oh god..before I slobber all over you. Let me tell you have some of the best threads ever. I live in them--

Reps for you (gonna see about extra)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that second one sounds really delicious--I love to see roles reversed!

Dysfunctional, yet hot, but loving relationships is my one guilty pleasure (In Yaoi or Hetero)

THANKS
    Ha ha you're so funny lol. btw I'm a super Bleach fan as well, so kudos on that. (I LOVE Renji ha ha) Well I am very happy to find stuff for such a naughty yaoi enthusiast. xD I do have a couple of oneshots that I am trying to remember that are 100% your thing and as soon as I do I'll post them here....driving me crazy thinking xD I agree, I sort of have a soft spot for the dysfunctional as well...makes some of the yaoi manga a little more interesting....don't get me wrong fluff is good too....but yeah there's something about the more serious stuff.....but then again I like bara and most of that is really hardcore....realllllllllly lol You are most welcome. I hope you find something that you really enjoy....and take up more of your hard drive like me. xD

~ Bara Club Owner~

Superheroine

Sorry but I just had to be evil and double post......found some of the oneshots I wanted YAY!!!

Okay here you go:
    Aka no Ori by Kyota Ukiko
    Omai no Toriko by Kagami Satoi (this one is a series of oneshots...some very graphic)
    Baby Bitch by Inomoto Rikaku (very graphic, very...more oneshots)
    Body Talk by Inomoto Rikaku (another series of f'ed up oneshots xD )
    Trillium by Fukai Youki (oneshot, threesome w/ twins, rape)
    Shigeketeki Kankei (part 1) and Motto Shigeketeki Kankei (part 2) by Yamakami Riyu

A-ha I found the one I was looking for the most, it's seriously f-ed up (not sick, just the seme is really evil and mean) it's a oneshot from the series Adult na Kaihatsushitsu by Sakura Ashika the specific oneshot from that manga is called Biroudo no Tensoku....def. a must read for the genres you are looking for.

Okay my work is done here...I'm off to save yaoi fans from needing more yaoi to read. xD

TamaTammi likes this.

~ Bara Club Owner~

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast