• No new messages

[RG][UL] Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!! [720p]

This is a discussion on [RG][UL] Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!! [720p] within the Anime OVA forums, part of the ANIME & MOVIES category; Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!! ドリーム9 トリコ&ワンピース&ドラゴンボールZ 超コラボスペシャル!! Genres: Action, Adventure, Crossover, ...

Niho5 [RG][UL] Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!! [720p]

Valefor

Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!!
    ドリーム9 トリコ&ワンピース&ドラゴンボールZ 超コラボスペシャル!!

Genres: Action, Adventure, Crossover, Shounen

Number of Episodes: 2
    Aired: Apr 7, 2013
    Type: Special
    Audio: japanese [AAC]
    Subtitle: english

PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

23 min / 490 mb / mkv / 1280x720 h264

According to the official website of Shonen Jump, a one-hour crossover special among Toriko, One Piece and Dragon Ball Z was announced to be aired on April 7th. The subtitles of the first and second halves of the special are "Run! The Strongest Corps: Toriko, Luffy & Goku" and "History's Strongest Collaboration versus The Marine Glutton". The producer of the program said there will be a battle of Zebra versus Zoro versus Vegeta, a cooking competition between Komatsu and Sanji, and Chopper's reaction to the fused warrior Gotenks.

[Only registered members can see links. ]

Code:
    Episode 1 - http://www.keeplinks.me/p/emhkchnv
    Episode 2 - http://www.keeplinks.me/d/mxu5zmh6

Last edited by Vadc01; 04-15-2013 at 10:50 AM.

If you write a thanks, than this post will jump ahead in the topic, for which not just I would be grateful, but those readers who might be interested in this thread.
    -----------------------
    You are free to use all of my links.

Default Re: [RG][UL] Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!! [720p]

Valefor

I think its going to be deleted again, anyway:
    Reuploaded!

If you write a thanks, than this post will jump ahead in the topic, for which not just I would be grateful, but those readers who might be interested in this thread.
    -----------------------

Default Re: [RG][UL] Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!!

Ifrit

do not know if canceled?
    there are only two episodes?

Default Re: [RG][UL] Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!!

Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by KACESSJ4 View Post
    do not know if canceled?
    there are only two episodes?
    Cause there are only 2 episodes :)
    Its finished.

-----------------------